The journal of Critique of Arabic Literature is a fully open-access journal, which means that all articles are available on the Web to all users immediately upon publication. Critique of Arabic Literature is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0). In this journal and Under open access license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content, but allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy the content as long as the original authors and source are cited properly. The authors are the copyright holder in this journal.
This license allows users to copy and redistribute the article under the following conditions:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Benefits of open access for authors include:
- Authors retain copyright to their work.
- Free access for all users worldwide.
- Increased visibility and readership.
- No spatial constraints.
- Rapid publication.